BUSINESS AWARDS SPEAKER
Are you looking to inspire people at your business awards event?
The founder of awardshub.com, Yvette Adams, is a multi-award winning business woman and a sought after and inspiring speaker. She is a serial entrepreneur having started six businesses from scratch, the first a newspaper when she was just 17, and 2 of which she has since sold.
Originally from Wellington, NZ but now living in Queensland, Australia, she is the founder and owner of The Creative Collective, a creative agency; The Training Collective – a training organisation offering digital skills training both online and offline, and awardshub.com, who help identify business awards and enter people into them.
Yvette won the 2013 ICT Woman of the Year at the iAwards and the Commonwealth Bank Business Owner of the Year at the Telstra Business Women’s Awards, Queensland in 2010 along with a suite of other business awards. She is regularly called on for media commentary on social media and technology related topics and recently published her second book – No Kidding – Why Our Kids Know More About Technology Than Us and What We Can Do About It which is available at www.nokidding.com.au.
There are several keynote speeches Yvette can do at your business awards or other business event including her journey as an entrepreneur or simply providing some context around how important it is to enter business awards and the many benefits she has experienced from being involved in them.
Indeed some business awards programs have flown Yvette to launch their business awards programs to encourage high entry rates. Applying for business and industry awards can be a very effective way to achieve multiple business objectives yet many individuals shy away from them, afraid that they are not yet ‘ready’ or that they are doing anything ‘special’. Through her own story, Yvette will inspire your audience to give business awards a go because she is of the belief that no matter what stage of business they are at, the right business awards program can certainly help!
Having assisted numerous individuals and business owners to win business awards through the preparation of award-winning business awards submissions, and having won many business awards herself, Yvette speaks from a place of experience.
Yvette is available for local, regional and national speaking gigs and can tailor her presentation to a range of formats including:
- Keynote presentations
- Short 20-30 minute presentations
- 1-2 hour presentations
- Half day events
- Full day workshops
- Panel discussions
A selection of recent speaking gigs include:
- MC at Edutech – Australasia’s largest education and technology event held in Brisbane with over 5000 people in attendance. This was a 2 day affair with international guests in attendance (June 2014)
- Keynote presentation at the Australasian Promotional Products Association (APPA) national conference in Auckland, New Zealand (March 2015)
- Featuring as a panellist at several events including the Click Digital Expo at City Hall in Brisbane alongside the CEO of Xero Australia Chris Ridd, and Career One’s Karen Lawson.
- Keynote presentations at specific industry events including the Make Haste Expo – an expo for the aged health care industry on the Sunshine Coast held in May 2014 and a luncheon keynote at the Association of Consulting Architects in Brisbane in October 2014 and a real estate investors event on the Gold Coast in October 2014.
- Keynote presentations for various regional organisations including a breakfast keynote for the Mt Isa Chamber of Commerce in Mt Isa, two keynotes as part of a Digital Futures Forum held in the Wheatbelt Region, WA in April 2014; Kawana Chamber of Commerce in February 2014.
- Keynotes/guest lectures at several education institutions including SAE Creative Media Institute in Brisbane, Uniersity of the Sunshine Coast, QUT Caboolture Campus, Mountain Creek High School & QuestNet
- Keynote presentations for several industry bodies including IT Queensland (held in Brisbane), Australian Computer Society Gold Coast branch (via livestream)
See Yvette’s speaker showreel below. If you require more video content of her speaking, simply contact us. If you are ready to make an enquiry, simply complete the form below.
Contact us today to discuss the possibility of Yvette speaking at your event about the value of entering business awards and other entrepreneur, business, technology or marketing related topics.