Q. HOW MUCH WILL IT COST TO WRITE AWARDS FOR ME?
A. As a guideline, our hourly rate is $110+GST, our minimum cost for a business awards submission from scratch is 5 hours, and for comprehensive applications such as Telstra Business Awards, we quote at approximately 30 hours.
Q. HOW DO I KNOW WHICH BUSINESS AWARDS TO APPLY FOR?
A. There are literally hundreds of business awards to apply for and it can be difficult deciding which ones to go for. As a general rule we would recommend getting clear on your objectives for entering the awards. Are you seeking to build your individual profile and credibility? Your businesses profile and credibility? A product or service’s project and credibility? Or all of the above? Once you are clear on your objectives, go ahead and use our handy online tool which helps you find business awards which will help you meet your objectives.
Q. HOW WILL YOU OBTAIN THE INFORMATION YOU REQUIRE TO WRITE THE SUBMISSION?
A. The process for the actual entry once we are engaged is as follows:
1) We thoroughly review the awards criteria and category you are entering to get across the entry at hand
2) We arrange to call or meet with you and other key staff to go through the submission questions. We basically interview you, gathering key information – the first submission with a client is always the hardest as we are starting from scratch in the ‘get to know’ process.
3) We request further information and conduct any research required
4) Preparation of awards submission
5) We submit the application to a key decision maker at your organisation for review
6) We allow up to 3 rounds of amends to application – this minimises your time input ad ours
7) Preparing relevant design format – some awards require a high level of design, some don’t
8) Awards submission to meet deadline
Q. WHAT IS YOUR TRACK RECORD? WILL I WIN?
A. We’ve achieved great results for our clients when it comes to the creation and submission of business award applications. We are proud to have many business award winners or finalists in our midst. See the full list here.
Q. I’m having troubles submitting the suggest an award/request a quote or search form. I keep getting an error message. Is there something wrong with the site? Can you help?
A. No problem. Drop us a line and we’ll do our best to get back to you as soon as we can (generally within 24-48 hours).
Q. IS IT CHEATING TO WRITE MY AWARDS SUBMISSION FOR ME?
Does the prime minister write their own speeches? Does the CEO write their own press releases? The answer is, in most cases, no. They hire people to make them look good, and that is exactly what you are doing by hiring us. You’ll have full input and approvals into the process so nothing will be submitted that you or another decision maker at your business hasn’t approved.
Q. I DON’T KNOW IF I’M GOOD ENOUGH TO ENTER BUSINESS AWARDS?
Oh if we had a penny for all the times we’ve heard this one! We’ll respond with a quote ‘If you think you can, or you think you can’t, you’re right.’ If you don’t enter business awards you’ll never know if you could have been successful. Most of our clients are surprised by just how many are out there and how amazing we make them sound. Everyone has a story. And it should be told.
Q. WHO WILL I WORK WITH IF WE WORK TOGETHER?
A. Our team features a range of experienced awards writers, with experience working with clients from a range of industries and locations. We will match you with an awards writer who will best suit your objectives and industry and they will work closely with you to tell your story in the best possible way.